Diana Glyer is available for lectures, retreats, seminars, and workshops. Each event is a little different, but here is some general information to help with your planning.
Lewis, Tolkien, and the Inklings
- C.S. Lewis, J.R.R.Tolkien, and the Secret of Creative Collaboration
- Lewis, Tolkien, and the Call to Community
- Building a House of Friendship
- Doing What the Inklings Did: Small Groups that Survive and Thrive
C. S. Lewis
- C.S. Lewis: Spiritual Role Model? Or Some Kinda Fluke?
- Living a Life of Love: Four Principles from C.S. Lewis
- C. S. Lewis in Disguise: Portraits of Jack in the Fiction of his Friends
- C. S. Lewis and the Algebra of Friendship
- Designing Assignments that Bring Out the Best in Your Students
- How to Coach Your Students through the Writing Process
- Grading Student Essay: Spend Less Time, Get Better Results
- Using Critique Groups in the Classroom
- Reading Like You Mean It: Diving Deeper Into the Books You Already Know and Love.
- Great Critique Groups: Getting Started and Staying on Track
- Un-finish your Rough Drafts: Ten Priorities for Effective Revision
- J.R.R. Tolkien: Writing Advice from the “Author of the Century”
- Five Books All Writers Should Read
- Being an Author: Eight Myths and the True Truth.
- What I Do When I Should Be Writing
I ask for an honorarium and all travel expenses, including meals and accommodations. The honorarium is negotiable depending on the location, event, and sponsor, but in general, I ask $1,000, plus $500 per presentation. Feel free to contact me for more information.
For more information or to schedule a talk, visit the Contact Page.